Dedicated To Protecting The Rights Of Idaho’s Workers
At Jones Williams Fuhrman Gourley, P.A., our attorneys stand up for the rights of employees in Boise and throughout Idaho. Because of our experience representing both employees and employers in employment disputes, we understand these cases from both sides. Our broad base of knowledge in employment litigation allows us to better anticipate and counter the legal strategies of the opposing party.
We are prepared to protect your interest in any type of employment dispute, including those involving:
- Sexual harassment, including hostile work environment and “quid pro quo” harassment claims
- Discrimination, including race, religion, age, ethnicity and gender discrimination claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims
- Wage and hour disputes
- Overtime claims
- Wrongful termination
- Whistleblower claims
We have a history of success in this area of law and have achieved numerous six- and seven-figure verdicts and settlements on behalf of mistreated employees in Idaho.
Our lawyers will work with you personally to help you explore your legal options and guide you through all aspects of the process of bringing an employment claim. If your case has merit, we will aggressively defend your rights and help you pursue every legal remedy that is available to you.
A Long History Of Delivering Positive Results
We are a full-service law firm that can resolve all employment-related disputes. With decades of experience, we have a strong track record when it comes to employment law cases. Our case results include but not limited to the following:
- Bristow v. Fleetwood Enterprises Inc: This was a class action for unpaid “off-the-clock” work under the Fair Labor Standards Act. Settled for $7.35 million
- Hodge v. Lear Siegler Services Inc: This was a class action case on behalf of over 4,200 individuals arising from work they performed in Iraq, but for which they were not paid. Settled for $3.2 million
- Lee v. ITT, et al: This is a class action case field on behalf of ITT workers in Kuwait who were not provided all promised pay and benefits.
- McReynolds, et al., v. Lowe’s Companies Inc: This was an age discrimination case filed on behalf of three employees, which we prosecuted successfully. Settled for confidential amounts
- White. et al., v. Twin Falls County: With co-counsel, we prosecuted two gender discrimination cases that resolved for a high six-figure settlement.
- Jackson v. Canyon County: We obtained a six-figure settlement for a disability discrimination client.
Talk To A Knowledgeable Employment Law Attorney
Do you have questions about your rights in an employment dispute? Our lawyers are here to provide you with the answers you need. To arrange your initial consultation, please contact us by telephone at 208-874-0343 or online by filling out a brief contact form.