YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR PROFESSION
- Corporate/ Commercial
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Real Estate
Todd Winegar currently practices in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, business, tax and real estate law.
Originally from Ontario, Oregon, Todd attended Brigham Young University and graduated in 1995 with a B.A. in Political Science. Todd obtained his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Arkansas in 1998, and his LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Washington in 2001.
Todd is a member of the Idaho State Bar Association and the Oregon State Bar Association, and has been in private practice since 1998. He is a Shareholder at Jones Williams Fuhrman Gourley, P.A., a member of the Boise Estate Planning Council and has been recognized as an AV Peer Review Rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell.
Current Employment Positions:
- Shareholder, Attorney at Law
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- LL.M. - 2001
- Major: Taxation
- University of Arkansas, School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- J.D. - 1998
- Honors: cum laude
- Brigham Young University
- B.A. - 1995
- Major: Political Science
- Idaho, 1998
- Oregon, 1999
- AV Peer Review Rated attorney, Martindale-Hubbell
- Idaho State Bar Association, Member
- Oregon State Bar Association, Member
- Boise Estate Planning Council, Member