YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR PROFESSION
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Domestic Relations
Chad maintains an active civil litigation practice, primarily in the areas of real estate, construction, and commercial matters. He represents lenders, building contractors, material providers, engineers, property management companies, and other business entities. Among his peers, Chad is known for his professionalism, ethics, and legal ability earning an AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition in the legal industry.
Chad received his law degree from Gonzaga University where he was on the dean's list, received a Cali award in his legal research and writing course, and excelled academically in his commercial law courses. During his second and third years in law school, Chad worked as a law clerk at a Spokane litigation firm where he assisted attorneys in a variety of different matters including contract disputes, employment law, personal injury, premise liability, and family law.
In addition to being an active member of the Idaho Bar real property section where he serves on the governing council, Chad is a member of the litigation section where he recently served as secretary. Chad also volunteers for Idaho's Volunteer Lawyers Program designed to assist low income families and individuals.
Chad Bernards is a Shareholder at Jones Williams Fuhrman Gourley, P.A
Current Employment Positions:
- Shareholder, Attorney at Law
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, Washington
- Honors: Cali award in his legal research and writing course
- Honors: Dean's List
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Idaho’s Volunteer Lawyers Program, volunteer
- Idaho Bar, Real property section, Active member
- Idaho Bar, Governing council
- Idaho Bar, Litigation section, Secretary