YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR PROFESSION
- Civil Litigation
- Construction/Real Estate
- Insurance Defense and Coverage
- Estate and Trust Litigation
Erika Judd is an accomplished litigator and trial lawyer who focuses her practice on estate administration, litigation and disputes in addition to traditional commercial litigation. Erika has successfully litigated cases in multiple areas of law including estate administration and litigation, construction litigation, malpractice defense, contract disputes, and traditional corporate and commercial litigation.
Erika is admitted to practice in all courts in the State of Idaho and the United States District Courts of Idaho.
Erika, her husband, and her two kids live in Boise where they enjoy camping and traveling.
Erika Judd is a shareholder at Jones Williams Fuhrman & Gourley, P.A.
Current Employment Positions:
- Shareholder, Attorney at Law
- Honorable Thomas J. Ryan, Staff Attorney
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho
- J.D. - 2009
- University of Idaho
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: French and International Studies
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho
- Leadership Boise, class of 2016-2017